Improving Your Image Through Visual Communications



Journalist - Photographer - Writer

Sunday 22 April 2012

Coburg Lake Reserve

By Darren Stones

Spent a pleasant Sunday afternoon at the Coburg Lake Reserve in Melbourne today, and what a pleasure to see the stunning autumn colours and a brilliant rainbow adding to the mood.

The Coburg Lake Reserve is about a 10-minute drive from my place, so it provides me with an excellent opportunity to sharpen my photographic eye close to home.

Got a little caught out when the heavens opened, and my gear got quite wet. But hey, that just added to the experience of being out in nature and enjoying my photography.

Coburg, Lake Reserve, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia IMG_6093_Coburg
Coburg Lake Reserve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting.

Please post your comment or ask a question in relation to this article.

Darren Stones