Improving Your Image Through Visual Communications



Journalist - Photographer - Writer

Saturday 9 November 2013

Sponsor me as I 'Walk To Care' along the Maribyrnong River

By Darren Stones

On Sunday November 17, 2013 from 9:00am to 2:30pm I will be taking part in Carers Victoria 'Walk To Care'. This event is a non-competitive 4 kilometre walk along the banks of Maribyrnong River.

Commencing from Coulson Gardens, which is located on The Esplanade/Chifley Drive in Maribyrnong, the walk aims to support and celebrate carers who go about their duties on a daily basis.

I'll be taking part in the walk and I kindly ask you to consider sponsoring me as my aim is to raise a minimum of $200.00 for Carers Victoria.

As a volunteer working with the Young Carers Program as part of Merri Community Health Services, I can say that these people need our support, and importantly, some recognition for their efforts.

Thanks for your support. Give generously!

Further information:

Darren Stones personal fundraising page

Carers Victoria Walk To Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting.

Please post your comment or ask a question in relation to this article.

Darren Stones