Improving Your Image Through Visual Communications



Journalist - Photographer - Writer

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Jimmy Barnes

By Darren Stones

One of the great functions of YouTube is that you can create your own Playlists. So, being a long-time fan of Jimmy Barnes, I've created a playlist with some of my favourite Barnes songs.

A few years ago I had the pleasure to photograph Jimmy Barnes during an outdoor concert in Melbourne and I have to say it was a great experience. I've seen him perform four times since the late 1980s and believe he is one of Australia's great rock and roll singers. Maybe the best. Enjoy!



Jimmy Barnes IMG_9926_Jimmy_Barnes
Jimmy Barnes performing in Melbourne in March 2011
Photo: Darren Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting.

Please post your comment or ask a question in relation to this article.

Darren Stones