Improving Your Image Through Visual Communications



Journalist - Photographer - Writer

Friday 5 September 2014

Sharing is caring

By Darren Stones

Connection ... connection with people. There's times in our life when we connect strongly with people to a point where many things are shared.

When I say shared, I want to mention actual sharing. Sharing comes in many forms and I believe in my heart that when sharing goes to a level that is sustained over a long period of time, that's when a genuine connection has formed.

I would say - without any doubt - that the best sharing experiences I can draw on are when emotional support is involved. I believe these experiences truly lead to strong connection where the benefits are felt. They are felt in a way that inspires, motivates and keeps us moving ahead even when we doubt ourselves.

When we connect strongly with people, and they demonstrate to you over a long period of time that they are supportive and encouraging, they are the people to keep in your life. They are the people that care for YOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting.

Please post your comment or ask a question in relation to this article.

Darren Stones